Tulip Infratech is a Giant real estate player in Delhi Gurgaon NCR with its business office in Gurgaon and registered head office in Connaught in Delhi. Tulip is into infrastructure and real estate development. Tulip was started by Parveen Jain (CMD) in the year 2005 and from that point, there has been no looking back.
Why Tulip Infratech?
This Group is always keeping up the highest principles of quality. It
has always been the first importance at Tulip. Furthermore, the team has put
100% efforts and earned an enviable reputation in a short timeframe. The motto
of the group is to make a new benchmark with residential and commercial
· Constant Innovation
· Quality and
The Tulip Group is a company which has accomplished excellence through its foresightedness and aptitude in its field. Their focused vision, unified devotion and consistent efforts of the organization assist to register immense growth.
Tulip’s main focus is into Group Housing and commercial projects. There
are around 5000 condominiums in these Group Housing projects. Tulip has
additionally dove into infrastructure development by Tulip’s joint endeavor
with CCTEB (China development Third Engineering Bureau). They are one of the
biggest Chinese construction company which has their footprints worldwide.
In this long span of time, they have many successful projects in their
They have around 2.5 million sq. ft commercial projects and 4 million
sq. ft. residential projects are in pipeline in Delhi NCR. The running projects
and upcoming projects are currently based in Delhi. They have residential
projects in Dharuhera, Gurgaon, and Sonepat. They
have many ongoing commercial projects in Gurgaon
Awards and Recognition
Tulip Infratech is a mega established company which has produced many
awards and recognition since the year of 2007.
1. Indira Gandhi Memorial Awards Ceremony- 16th October 2007.
2. I. Gandhi Sadbhavna Award.
3. Amity Corporate Excellence Award – 21- 23rd February 2007.
4. Amity HR Excellence Award – 22nd-23rd August 2007.
5. Business Sphere Brass Trophy Award – for the year of 2006-2007.
1. Rajiv Gandhi Memorial National Award.
2. Building Industry Leadership Award – 22nd September
3. Amity Corporate Excellence Award – 8th to 29th August 2008.
4. Amity HR Excellence Award – 20th to 22nd February 2008.
1. Leadership Award.
1. Pride of India Gold Medal Award.
2. Building Industry Leadership Award.
1. Pride of India Leadership Award – 15th April 2011.
2. Real Estate Lifestyle Leadership.
1. Real Estate Award.
2. Gem of India Gold Medal – October 2012.
3. Global Excellence Pride Award – 26th September 2012.