Manesar is the industrial place in the Gurgaon district. It is a tehsil and is a part of Ahirwal region. It has altered from a sleepy village to rapidly growing township and is the upcoming area in Delhi NCR. The big name like India Builders Corporation have added new reputation to Manesar. Also, there are major institutes of national importance such as Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, National Security Guards and National Brain research Centre. There are many large multinational companies like Jaquar, Marutu Suzuki, Tosiba Eco City and more.
Approximately 175,000 people go to Manesar for job from the adjoin areas. The Manesar- Gurgaon masterplan plans the population of 37, 00,000 by 2021. It consists of various offices, factories, IT Parks, hotels and educational institutes. There are many sight-seeing spots. Also, Manesar is 32 Km away from IGI airport and comprises the best urban infrastructure. Manesar is located at NH8 and it is well-connected to Rewari, Delhi, Jaipur, Dharuhera, Mumbai and Ahmedabad. Also, air connectivity is quite good.
Manesar is located on NH-8 and is accessible by trains and local buses. The nearest railway station is Ghari Harsaru and Gurgaon. There are plans that Haryana will set its own Metro Corporation to extend the reach to other parts of Delhi NCR. The demand of ITeS and IT sector has led to emergence of Next Generation IT-ITeS destination. Also, the travel time between Delhi-Manesar has been reduced to 30-90 minutes.
The construction of Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway is 135.6 km long. With its construction Delhi will get relief from heavy traffic at night.
The main languages spoken are Hindi, Haryanvi and English. It has many hotels, offices, educational institutes and factories. The new concept of Farm Tourism is introduced in Manesar. Moreover, the Heritage Transport Museum is located at a three-acre plot. This is built on four floors that consists of library, exhibition galleries, conference rooms, reference centre, museum shop, mini auditorium and restaurant facility.
In order to provide the healthcare requirements of the residents, the major requirement of healthcare facilities in Manesar are: Yashlok Hospital, Upkar hospital, Medeor Hospital, Sai Ram hospital, ESIC hospital, Lifecare hospital and Ross clinics.
IMT Manesar- Business prospects
This township is located in a 1,750 acres. It was initially planned a joint venture between Japanese company and Haryana Government. Later on it was handed over to HSIDC in 1997.
Manesar was developed in 4 phases. HSIDC developed 1st phase of around 1,750 acres while kept work in progress for around 180 acres in 2nd phase and 4th phase of 650 acres6a respectively. They allocated around 600 acres of land of 3rd phase to Maruti Udyog Limited. Hence, Manesar is an independent and integrated industrial town with all the basic infrastructure for facilitating industrialisation.
It consists of various facilities such as telecommunication, water supply, 220KV sub station, helipad, sewerage disposal, schools, roads, and shopping arcades. It also comprises of Golf course, clubs and health centres. Also, the Gurgaon Government Hired RITES as its consultant for auditing the condition of roads in Manesar. Also, Delhi NCR got its World trade centre in Spire Edge in Manesar. It spreads in the area of 1.6 million square feet.
Attractions in Manesar:
- Damdama lake- It is the most fascinating tourist attractions. It is approximately 20 km away from Gurgaon. You can visit this lake in winters as this lake is surrounded by rugged hills and soothing greenery. It is an adventurous picnic spot. You can indulge in zorbing, boating, and rock climbing. You can also spend some moments with your family members.
- Sohna- It is located at the foothills of Aravalis. It is very popular for serene surroundings and rustic feel. You can also visit 100 year old Shiva temple with hot water springs containing medicinal properties. The two fairs such as Teej and Gangasan are organized between the months of July and August.
- Sultanpur Bird sanctuary- It is a must visit for bird watchers. It is the home to over 250 avifauna species. The winter season is the best place to visit this bird sanctuary. Here many migratory birds come during this season. You can also spot birds such as Purple Sunbird, Paddyfield Pipit, Little Comorant along with 11 migratory birds.
- Shri Mata Sheetla Devi temple- It is dedicated to the presiding Sheetla Devi. It is located near a pond in Gurgaon. This temple is flocked by devotees
- Amusement Park- You can also visit amusement parks such as Wet n field water park and Aapno Ghar Amusement Park. You can also enjoy different water rides and rain dance. If you love food, then you can also enjoy great food out there.
Hence, Manesar is a very happening place with strong cultural roots. It is fast becoming the industrial town.
- Mobile : 8448388048