About New Gurgaon
Gurgaon is witnessing fast urbanization in India. It has turned into a main financial and industrial hub with the third-most elevated per capita salary in India. The city is growing quickly in this modern globalization. So Gurgaon needed more and more Land Under it’s Preview. Govt came up with new master plan of Gurgaon called master plan 2021 where new sectors were added almost doubled. Gurgaon has now 115 Sectors. Sector 77 To 95 Came to be known as New Gurgaon. Where as Sectors 58 to 76 Were popularly called as Golf Course Extension Road or Southern Peripheral road and Sector 99-115 came to be Dwarka Expressway. New Gurgaon is located between Gurgaon and IMT Manesar. New Gurgaon is well planned with Broad sector roads, A perfect blend of Residential Commercial and institutional Land has been predefined on the master plan.
Location advantage & Major Connectivity of New Gurgaon
1) New Gurgaon is Closer of IMT Manesar , IMT Manesar is one of the biggest non polluting Industrial area of India and recently lot of IT/ITES companies has Opened their offices their.
2) New Gurgaon is well connected to existing Gurgaon Via SPR. SPR meets NH8 near haldiram which will further be connected to Central Peripheral Road (A part of Dwarka Expressway) IN NEAR FUTURE once underpass & cloverleaf is made
3) Recently a new road has been inaugurated, This road Starts from SPR near BMW showroom & Connects NH8 Near Vatika India Next Flyover bypassing toll. Hence by using this road entering New Gurgaon via Vatika Chowk ( on SPR ) and Sohna Road is only 20 mins drive.
4) NH8 has always played a important Role to connect New Gurgaon to Major economic Hubs of Gurgaon & Delhi.
5) New Gurgaon is very well connected to Dwarka Expressway , that means a major portion of Dwarka Expressway Crosses New Gurgaon to Meet NH8 near kherki daula. One Dwarka Expressway will be fully operational as planned. New Gurgaon via Dwarka Expressway will be well connected to Indira Gandhi International Airport, Diplomatic enclave. Dwarka & West Delhi .
6) Sector 74A AND 74B which connects directly to New Gurgaon will be developed as Cyber city 2 by DLF.
7) Broadening of Pataudi Road and Opening of KMP has opened a new gate for New Gurgaon to act as Center Connecting Point for various industrial corridor.
8) 150 MTR multi utility Corridor which passes from middle of New Gurgaon to Dwarka Expressway and IMT Manesar.
9) Greater SPR Road directly from South Delhi to IMT Manesar has been planned and has been recently announced by honorable Transport minister of India NITIN GADKARI .This road will connect IMT Manesar & New Gurgaon to South Delhi directly in 30 Mins. This will make New Gurgaon as next Center of Gurgaon City.
PROMINENT TOWNSHIPS IN NEW GURGAON
Some major townships across New Gurgaon are Vatika India Next , DLF Garden city, Ramprastha City etc
PROMINENT BUILDERS IN NEW GURGAON
BUILDER LIKE DLF,EMAAR,VATIKA,BESTECH,ANANTRAJ,ORRIS, GODREJ, RAMPRASTHA, VIPUL MAPSCO, TULIP, SARE, SPAZE, GREENOPOLIS, RAHEJA , SUPERTECH, MICROTECH, SS GROUP,ANSAL HOUSING, ALPHA G CORP, are playing a significant role in growth and development of New Gurgaon. Some of their delivered Projects are of world class and some projects are development are underway. Hence New Gurgaon is seen as a place where You get world class amenities with cost very less as compared to other parts of Gurgaon
Prominent Residential Apartments
DLF NEW TOWN HEIGHTS SECTOR 86,90,91, DLF Primus ,dlf skycourt, dlf Regal Garden , DLF Ultima, Bestech Ananda, Bestech Sanskruti, Bestech Grand Spa, Spaze privy 84 and Spaze privy 93, Mapsco Royal Ville, Mapsko casabella, Ansal heights, Anant Raj Maceo, Orris carnation, Orris aster court, Orris Aster court premier, Sare Crescent parc, Godrej Air, Godrej frontier, Godrej Aria, Godrej 101, Vatika Seven Lamps, Vatika Lifestyle Homes, Vatika City Homes, Vatika Gurgaon 21, and many more
Vatika marketwalk, Ameya Sapphire, Elan Miracle, Sapphire 83, Vatika Town square, AMB Selfie Street, RAHEJA Trinity ,SS Omnia,Spaze Tristar, Ansal Hub, Manish Galleria, Jms crosswalk, SVJ 83 Metro Street, and many More
How New Gurgaon became a realty Hotspot
NEW GURGAON suddenly became talk of the town when DLF Launches its First Project here called New town Heights sector 86,90,91 at just Rs 2250 psft/- .It was over sold. Then Vatika brought Floors at just 18 lac onwards. New Gurgaon was initially looked as an area which is far from Gurgaon But can give a alternate place for Good housing at low cost. But suddenly demand started increasing so as the Price. At Peak new Projects in New Gurgaon was sold for 6-7k Rupees per sqft. Then came a slow down by 2012 and then prices again came back to 4000-5000 per sqft. Initially New Gurgaon had no Eco system of its own , people only looked here as a place far from gurgaon but cheaper in rates. But from beginning of 2018 connectivity of New Gurgaon to other places started improving with other places of Gurgaon , some of the reasons were Broadening of Pataudi road, Hero Honda flyover, KMP Expressway, Even broadening of NH 8, SPR Getting connected to NH 8 On New Gurgaon, Dwarka Expressway becoming a motorable road, development of internal Sector road etc. These factors reduced the time of travelling to New Gurgaon and across New Gurgaon. End users started pouring in. IMT which was only preferred as industrial area, later was also preferred by many IT companies , Even various companies started opting of commercial spaces near New Gurgaon (eg – TCS shifted with 5k employees on Skyview on Sector 74 A on NH8) Near New Gurgaon. This was the time when people started seeing New Gurgaon not only as alternate but a self-sustained area and now buying House in New Gurgaon was no more a MAJBOORI but a preferred choice. Now even Luxury properties are also started fairing well in New Gurgaon now.
FUTURE OF NEW GURGAON
1) Government is working hard to increase the connectivity of New Gurgaon to other sectors of Gurgaon
2) KMP Expressway has been recently inaugurated is is open to public use and Govt is planning to build lots of economic Corridor across KMP, Hence New Gurgaon can act as center to this development.
3) Industrial corridors on NH8 : Govt has approved lots of Industrial corridor across NH8 Even some Existing industrial hubs like neemrana, Bawal, dharuhera and Bhiwadi are rapidly growing hence The demand for Housings will also increase in Future and many companies has also started their main operation from New Gurgaon
4) IMT Manesar is not only prefered for industries but lots are IT PARKS are coming up in IMT Manesar , as we know IT companies provides a good salary to People , Hence people will crave for luxury houses in New Gurgaon.
5) There is a Road block near Sector 87, Once removed many internal sectors of New Gurgaon can directly connect to IMT Manesar and will not have to depend of NH 8 Or pataudi Road to do so.
6) Toll of kherki dhaula will be removed soon and SPR will be connected to NH 8 via underpass and overbridge to Central peripheral road( a part of dwarka expressway which falls on New Gurgaon) Hence internal connectivity from developed part of Gurgaon will take LEAP.
7) Govt has opened a Bypass Road from SPR (Sector 76-77 diving road) which connects NH8 Near Vatika india next flyover , after this road was operational sohna road has become only 20 min drive. This has suddenly pushed the sales in realty sector in New Gurgaon.
8) Delivery of around 20 Commercials around 2019-20 will bring lots of restaurants, Multiplexes, food courts, pubs, bars , Entertainment zone, Offices etc in will again give a boost to this area. And People leaving here will not have to depend on other areas for social life and Working place.
9) Sector 74A AND 75A is a commercial sector . Dlf is planning to bring Cyber city 2 in this area. This will again boost demand of New Gurgaon
10) Since New Gurgaon was planned before it was executed hence Internal Roads are broader and well connected.
11) Opening of Dwarka expressway will make New Gurgaon well connected to airport , West delhi this will against boost its demand.
12) New Gurgaon is well connected to OLD GURGAON. Govt is broadening the existing roads of old Gurgaon. This will bring New Gurgaon closer to OLD Gurgaon. Hence people working on old Gurgaon can buy their Homes in New Gurgaon.