HOW DOES ASSURED RETURN WORK ?
Investing in assured return is quite simple! Shortlist, identify & invest in a good assured return project in Gurgaon.
Lets see how!
- Finalise the property & pay booking amount ( as applicable ).
- Make down payment of 95% or 50% of the total property cost, as the case may be.
- Upon completing the payment & finishing documentation process, you shall receive your payment receipts, MOU & PDC’s from the developer.
- Lets assume the cost of property is Rs 50 Lacs & the developer is offering 12% assured return per annum.
- Therefore, Rs 6 Lacs shall be payable to the investor each year.
- If the return assured is for 3 years, then Rs 18 Lacs will be paid back.
- The assured return is usually given monthly, via post dated cheques ( PDC’s ) or Funds Transfer directly into the investors account.
- Isn’t it simple!
INVEST IN ASSURED RETURN PROPERTY – ADVANTAGES
- Investing in assured return projects in Gurgaon is an excellent way to invest in Gurgaon Real Estate & it has many advantages. Lets see some of the benefits of investing assured return properties ?
- Lower risk as the developer shall keep paying return till completion ( in most cases ).
- Given the above, the pressure to delver the property on time, is on the developer.
- Income yielding investment from day 1 vs long gestation period in other traditional investments.
- Regular income along with capital appreciation of property.
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN ASSURED RETURN PROPERTIES
- A fixed monthly income to meet other expenses
- Income yielding asset from 1st day of investing
- Recover 40 – 60% of your investment through monthly returns
- Create an asset alongside getting a fixed monthly income
- The return on investment is not dependant on external market conditions
- As you can see above, assured return investment is a great way to invest in real estate.