Sale/Resale Rs 200.00 CRORE - institutional/commercial plot, Office
4.30 lac SqFt COMMERCIAL BUILDING FOR SALE ON NH-8, GURGAON
- Building on National Highway 8.
- Easy Access and approach to the building.
- Building on the Highway so huge visibility of Signage which shall be offered free of cost.
- Building is LEED’s Certified GREEN Building .
- Saving of Rs 10/- per sq ft per month on electricity bills as the building is as per LEED’s compliance.
- Building Aesthetically planned with beautiful landscaping all around, Water Bodies around the building and Terrace Garden on the 4th floor of the building.
- Huge floor plate size of 40,000 sq ft. Building ideally suited for MNC’s and Big Corporates. Total area is 2,80,000 sq. ft.
- Three basements of 50,000 sq ft each. Parking space for approx. 550 cars in the building.
|Floors||Total Super Area||Super Area on each floor|
|Ground till 6th floor||2.84 lakh sq. ft.||40,000 sq. ft.|
|3 Basements||1.5 lakh sq. ft.||50,000 sq. ft.|
- All high end equipments supporting energy conservation.
- Large scale Infrastructural development (Metro, Flyover , Under pass etc.) in the vicinity of further improving the connectivity to the building. Building to be only 1 km from the nearest metro station on Southern Peripheral Road(SPR) once it is operational.
- Great Neighborhood – TCS has 5000 employees working in the neighborhood building only 500 m from the building. Other companies in the neighborhood are BMW, Wipro, Yatra.com and many more.
- Many residential project (Budget and High End) in the close vicinity of the building by reputed builders like DLF, Unitech, Vipul, Bestech and Mahindra.
- Grey Orange has leased 1.5 lakh sq ft of space in Bestech building .
ENERGY SAVING CALCULATION ON 1 LAC SQFT
|Particulars||Conventional Building||THIS BUILDING|
|A/C Load||400 ton (Normal COP 5.0)||568 KW||241 ton (COP 6.15 coupled with heat recovery wheels & variable frequency drives)||300 KW|
|Lighting Load||1.5 watt per sq. ft.||150 KW||0.9 watt per sq. ft.||90 KW|
|Total||718 KW||390 KW|
|No. of operations per day||12 hrs||12 hrs|
|No. of units consumed per day||8616 KW/hr||4680 KW/hr|
|No. of units consumed per month||258480 KW/hr||140400 KW/hr|
|Cost of energy||Rs.8 per unit||Rs.8 per unit|
|Total cost per month||Rs. 20.67 Lakh||Rs. 11.23 Lakh|
|Saving = 20.67 Lakh – 11.23 Lakh = 9.44 Lakh Saving per sq. ft. = Rs. 9.5|
Fill This Form: